The following documentation is generally required to submit your loan request:
- A copy of your most recent thirty days worth of pay-stubs.
- A copy of your past two years of W2’s.
- A copy of your past two years of personal tax returns (all pages and schedules…Federal tax returns only).
- If self-employed, a copy of your most recent two- years of business tax returns (all pages and schedules…Federal tax returns only).
- A copy of your most recent two months worth of statements for any major financial asset accounts (checking, savings, brokerage, mutual funds, retirement, etc). Please forward all pages of each statement even if some pages are blank or immaterial.
- A copy of the declarations page of your homeowner’s insurance policy (refinance transactions only).
- A copy of your most recent mortgage statement(s) for any homes owned.
- Additional documentation may be necessary depending on your employment profile and transaction scenario.